Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Repurposing Project !!!

When sitting down this week to plan out my project, I wanted to make something that me and my family would actually put to use. You know not just make it and say how it could be used, but actually use it. This is how I came up with the ideas that I have. There are two different repurposing ideas here:

First one - 1) take a washed out milk jug, and cut it( like the pictures shown) 2) with the milk jugs cut. I then took a card bored box that I would have originally thrown out and made a storage unit out of it. Now you may be thinking what is she gonna do with those cut milk jugs? Well they are to put your pens and markers and different school supplies in. This is a great way to store school/ office supplies in.

Second : I then took cereal boxes and cut them to make another storage area. This is used as a place to store mail or papers or important information.


These will reduce of humans throwing away milk jugs that most families go throw more than one a week. It will reduce the amount of milk jugs in the landfills. It will also reduce the amount of cardboard being thrown away. Both of these are also easy to make and cost hardly nothing.

I am reducing my carbon foot print with each box or jug I either reduce , reuse or recycle!
I came up with these ideas on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment